Hello, dear creative being!
Battees started off with the idea of spreading smiles. And smiles for no reason at all, because, well, why not? It then went ahead to using post as a medium to spread the love.
Battees is an initiative to bring together two most beautiful and creative fields: Art and Writing. The family aims to spread smiles by promoting thoughtful communication and your Art becomes the vehicle to initiate these conversations, which are fast getting lost in this high-paced lifestyle.
We are always welcome to having new members join the family. Here’s how you can be a part of it!
Terms to join the community
- The art work / photograph will only be used for sale through postcards.
- The work will be the copyright of the artist, and not of Battees.
- Battees will take measures to protect the work of the contributor. (For eg., copyright statement behind the postcard)
- The personal details (address, phone no., email id, etc.) of the contributor shall not be shared with anyone without prior consent.
- A profile for each contributor will be created on the Battees website.
Tenure of commitment
- If agreed upon, the contributor will be a part of the System for one year from commencement.
- After a year, the contributor can leave Battees any time, giving a month’s notice.
- After 30 days, the Battees account will be deactivated, and the artist page and postcards will be removed from the website. These postcards will no longer be put for sale by Battees on any platform.
The Model of Battees
- Once the individual sends in their art work / photographs to Battees, we select the ones to be printed in the form of postcards.
- We are in the process of developing a system where the artist can be compensated for the number of their postcards that get sold, and a website that can help keep track of this too.
Till the website is under construction and the system is set up, in our capacity, and to keep the postcards economical, we offer to promote you as a talented professional by:
- Including your name and link to your artist profile on the postcard for reference and indicating that the artwork should not be copied.
- Having a special special mention of you on our facebook/instagram page and our website through the times to come.
If you wish to be a part of the Arty Cousins at Battees, just drop in a mail with some of your work at email@example.com and we’ll take it from there!